UNBELIEVABLE: COSSY ORJIAKOR SAYS SHE CAN NOT GO TOTALLY NUDE, NEVER

Posted by Unknown On Saturday, June 1, 2013 2 comments
Cossy Orjiakor will never cease to amaze me. Of course she is no stranger to controversy especially given her penchant for posting pictures flaunting her unclad natural endowment and which has not really gone down well with majority of people both online and real time. But if you think Cossy doesn't give a damn about posting such pictures then wait and hear her:
"I took those pictures in a friend’s guesthouse. My photographer took them. I was wearing a g-string and bustier. It was an on the spot thing. I didn’t make up for the pictures and she took them with her Blackberry phone. They were not good enough. I guess I was bored then. I can be up to no good when I’m bored and need a little distraction. So now I watch it when I’m bored; I watch what I do, so I won’t take such pictures again. Not as in looking at the pictures. I don’t have them at all.

Cossy spoke on alot of issues ranging from a recent post from an anonymous person alleging that she had tested positive to the dreaded HIV; Afrocandy's proposal to feature her on a blue film and more interestingly stated categorically that she Cossy Orjiakor cannot go totally nude. 

Ehn. But seriously with all these her pictures, one really wonders what remains to be seen in her body.
READ FULL ARTICLE 








2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

This is just Ą̸̸̸ mere case of a purposeless purposelessness Α̲̅πϑ a directionless quest for fame Α̲̅πϑ attention by a prostitute, people like this should be ignored for they have no regard for womanhood.

Post a Comment