IS SHE THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NIGERIAN ON SOCIAL MEDIA

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, April 2, 2013 0 comments
Did I hear you whisper Afrocandy? Please, just leave her out of this because hers is out of this our world.
Kemi Olunloyo’s many online controversiesCossy Orjiakor may be the indisputable queen of nudism
having courted a whole lot of controversy with her nudist posts on social media but Kemi Omolulu seem to have outdone Cossy Orjiakor with her nudist posts and blasphemous posts which has deservedly attracted a barrage of vitriolic responses from even her fans on the social media. 
Here are some of her posts on her facebook page:

#MadamGovernor #SEXHour: Ladies!! Many #Nigerian women are complaining that they are not receiving #OralSEX. "I want some Head" they told me at my woman's forum. But all they want is a blow job. Can someone enlighten us on why the oral sex ratio is not equal. 
Look at the size of my tongue!! lol.
My V is in effect!!
KOO

#Nigerian #women cease to amaze me when they LIKE my page and their sagging fake #boobs cannot be posted on #Facebook and yet they come here calling me names. I Kill them with success and bury them with a smile. You husbands are e-mailing me all day trying to get into my bedroom. Door's open, only thing in there will be my bed and my TALKING VIBRATOR! Go play with your USED TOYS! Oh Yeah!!

If you LOST your comments, u were too TOXIC for me. Michelle Obama says we should not surround ourselves with those types.

Show us your firm boobs without the LINE! Yeah, implant line where they cut it open to fill it with saline/silicon. NO line here!! LMAO!
#NuffSaid
#IKeepItReal
KOO

My body is HOLY as fuck! It's EASTER and JE$U$ didn't wear much on that cross. Eve didn't even wear NOTHING plus she got d kicked her out, so Fuck Kanada. lol. #DEPORTED too. Her deportation was WORSE!! Go



Kemi Olunloyo, the 49-year-old daughter of former Oyo governor, Victor Omololu Olunloyo is known to make controversial statements but it seems this time around she took it to the extreme with her latest outburst implying that Jesus Christ was gay.
Journalist and blogger Stella Dimokokorkus heard what she said, and took her up on it on twitter.

See their tweets below:


Are U ready????
It's going on HipHossip.com
If u are on Google, Follow the blog now.
KOO
I need to erect 3 crosses in my yard next Easter. Lets see, we put 2 pastors with private jets on the outer crosses and Alamieseighya on the middle spot. Jesus don ressurect but WAIT, Alamie is FAT and his cross will tip over to Oyedepos side before I can even get the nails. O well they are all going to hell. 

KOO


#MadamGovernor #Health : #Nigerian women who smell of FISH are unaware they have BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS. Pls try and get Flagyl 500mg and take 4 tablets STAT (At once) with food. No alcohol while u are on Metronidazole. It is caused by MULTIPLE sex partners or douching. We dont douche a lot here. So pls reduce the ppl u FUCK daily! Read up!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacterial_vaginosis

0 comments:

Post a Comment