VIDEO: WATCH HOW TONTO DIKEH FELL AT

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, June 13, 2013 0 comments

“It was a big…well not a big fall and I managed it well. I fell because I had this very long dress, and  this very high shoe and a slippery ground, and because
I wasn’t supposed to dance at my  first coming out (sic). I had another outfit I could put on to really perform if I wanted to; it was my choice but I just came on and they played the song and I just had to dance and I slipped.
I made it fun really, I got up and danced, I didn’t want to disappoint anybody especially myself. When I went back stage, I was dancing my head off.  I couldn’t go back on stage because Iyanya was on stage and it was about closing. It was all his time. Nobody went back on stage after him. I wish I went back to dance again and not fall that time.
WATCH TONTO DIKEH'S FALL ON STAGE IN LONDON

0 comments:

Post a Comment